Poorly Drawn Hearts Poorly Drawn Hearts

The concept is nice and the song has got a certain feel to it but it's a bit bland.
Not bad but not very special either. :)

One thing I did dislike is the obvious Freesound sample. Not because I dislike sampling or anything. (I use samples all the time) It's just that it's pretty much the only unique sound in the track aside from the reversed vocals. Don't get me wrong though, it's still an interesting idea.

AnubisInc responds:

No I understand what you mean. I went for a particular sound. But I wasn't good enough to actually do much about it at the time haha.

unfounded strike unfounded strike

Nice track.

I have to say this track sounds quite good.
You should have mastered it a little bit different. The drums are a bit too loud or the orchestra is a bit too soft.
On the other side it fits the track very well. It does need something extra but I just can't figure out what it needs.
Anyway, it is a nice track.

darkmelee responds:

understood, and thank you. i'm on my fourth set of headphones in a month and a half (i'm serious), so i'm gradually learning how to get some universal balance, but i'm pretty sure i'm getting the leveling i want, if not very close.

Loopmaster - Medieval Jester Loopmaster - Medieval Jester

Great job!

I love this track.
I wonder if you can replace the brass with some higher quality brass instruments. It would make it sound even better.

PreHistoric Roc' PreHistoric Roc'

Naming the instruments

1. Conga
2. Those wooden sticks (hollow sticks) that make sound when the wind blows :P
3. Cymbal/Plate
4. Eggs (the shaking sound)
5. Bass Drum
6. Kalimba
7. Synth

I hope I got close. Nice track. I didn't notice it was repeating (I was listening to it while writing this review) . It is a cool track. I want more!

_-={From Darkness, Rise}=-_ _-={From Darkness, Rise}=-_

Respect

This track has a very original sound. However I cannot really describe it. It is like Peace and War are being combined in this track. It sounds like a conflict and an agreement at the same time. It feels good. However the trumpets bother me a bit. I think they are a bit too loud. Of course they are supposed to be that load when the are being blown on like that. It is just that it distorts a bit.
All of what I just said summarized into one sentence:
This is worth a high rating.
I give it a 10.