Bambee Bambee

BURD

Great work. I love the jokes!

Poorly Drawn Hearts Poorly Drawn Hearts

The concept is nice and the song has got a certain feel to it but it's a bit bland.
Not bad but not very special either. :)

One thing I did dislike is the obvious Freesound sample. Not because I dislike sampling or anything. (I use samples all the time) It's just that it's pretty much the only unique sound in the track aside from the reversed vocals. Don't get me wrong though, it's still an interesting idea.

AnubisInc responds:

No I understand what you mean. I went for a particular sound. But I wasn't good enough to actually do much about it at the time haha.

unfounded strike unfounded strike

Nice track.

I have to say this track sounds quite good.
You should have mastered it a little bit different. The drums are a bit too loud or the orchestra is a bit too soft.
On the other side it fits the track very well. It does need something extra but I just can't figure out what it needs.
Anyway, it is a nice track.

darkmelee responds:

understood, and thank you. i'm on my fourth set of headphones in a month and a half (i'm serious), so i'm gradually learning how to get some universal balance, but i'm pretty sure i'm getting the leveling i want, if not very close.

Loopmaster - Medieval Jester Loopmaster - Medieval Jester

Great job!

I love this track.
I wonder if you can replace the brass with some higher quality brass instruments. It would make it sound even better.